The firm’s experience in real estate covers a broad range of complex transactions including purchases, property sales, easements, zoning issues, construction matters and other rights protections critical in this increasingly regulated and complex field. The firm’s attorneys effectively guide clients in clarifying their goals, identifying and streamlining the legal aspects of each matter at every stage of the transaction or dispute resolution process.
The firm also regularly advises and represents real estate professionals, including agents and brokers, in connection with their handling of complex real estate transactions, including both commercial and residential issues.
Areas of focus include transactions and disputes in:
- Purchase & Sale Contracts
- Real Estate Ownership Issues
- Zoning Issues & Municipal Land Entitlements
- Land Development Issues
- Easements, Boundary Lines, Nuisance & Trespass Issues
- Construction Defects & Contract Disputes
- Commercial Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Title Issues & Secured Transactions
- Leasing & Mixed Use Development